|Our client is a medium sized, privately owned M&E Contractor who have been successfully operating within London for over 50 years. With a real family feel to the business, the owners still operate out of the head office. They pride themselves on delivering a quality install and therefore almost all of their turnover comes off the back of repeat business with some of the capitals top principle contractors. Following an increase in workflow, they are now looking to appoint a Project Manager to add to their operations team.|
- Have 3-5 years’ experience managing multi-disciplined Mechanical Services Installations.
- Progressed from a tools background and have good technical knowledge of mechanical services.
- Experience working in the commercial sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical Submittals
- RFIs – Liaison with client team, main contractor and sub contractors
- Sub-contractor and Labour Management
- Cost Control
- Progress Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Project & Programme Implementation
- Understanding of design and drawings
- Technical & Progress Meetings
- Regular Site Inspection and Snagging
- Compilation of O&M Manuals
Monday 20th December 2021
Two stage interview
To apply or find out more information, please email email@example.com or call Pat Rourke on 020 3813 6737