|We are currently working for a Major UK Residential Contractor. The group has a turnover of over £800 Million across the UK and turnover in excess of £50 Billion as a group. Over the last 25 years they have built partnering relationships and have substantial order book and a large pipeline for upcoming projects across the UK.
We are working for the business unit that specialises in New Build projects and works across London and the southeast. It’s an exciting time for the business and it is also very likely that they will be delivering their own developments shortly. This business unit has a current turnover of £150 Million and they are looking to grow over the next 5 years and will have a turnover of more than £250 Million. They tend to take on projects from £2m to £40m in London and the South East. They are looking to develop a complex projects team working on projects with values in excess of £70 Million.
|We are looking for a Design Manager between 5-10 years post grad experience who is comfortable working on projects from pre-construction through to handover.
Experience in Residential & Education projects is ideal but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Agree appointment and scope of service for Design Team.
- To ensure translation of the Clients Brief/ER’s into a cost effective and commercially viable solution.
- To ensure all projects are implemented effectively by the Design Managers.
- Clear communication of expectations for design deliverables with designers and Design Managers
- Review all design issues relating to GA’s.
- Review compliance with Building Bulletins and other statutory regulations.
- Review ER’s in line with Contractor’s proposals.
- Liaison with the Commercial Team for cost checking
- Monitoring of design & resolution of technical queries
- £65,000 – £75,000
- Car Allowance
- Interviews currently taking place this week.
- Friday 17th December
- To apply or find out more information, please email email@example.com or call Liam Doe on 0203 813 6737